Hey there! It’s Friday! I feel like this week just flew by. I have some crazy weeks ahead – I have to travel to Hartford two weeks in a row (blaaah) – so I am trying to get a lot done this week in order to be okay for the next two. Traveling always messes me up, so I’m trying to get some of my big work projects in a good place before I go.
Since I have a bunch of stuff to do, I thought I would make today and quick and easy bulleted list kind of day.
- The cleanse is going well. (Thanks Carrie for your recommendations on recipe websites, I am going to look at them!) I’m still craving very bad food, but I’m still staying on track. I feel really good, so I guess it’s worth it in the end.
- Tonight Hubs and I are going to the Florida Strawberry Festival in Plant City. We went a couple of years ago when tobyMac was playing and we had fun. This year, we are going to see Boyz II Men. How fun! We always see them when they are at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, but those concerts are literally like 5 songs long, so we are looking forward to a real concert by them tonight. Should be fun! And cold. It’s a little chilly here today. And you can bet that I will be eating an official strawberry shortcake tonight. You cannot go to the festival and not have one. It’s the law.
- The exercising is still going well, still on track with T25, although, I forgot to wake up this morning. Haha, I forgot to wake up. I will make up for it this weekend, no worries. Since I have to travel next week and I won’t be able to do the T25 workouts I am going to have to come up with something else to do. I’m thinking I will have to make a gym comeback while I am gone.
- So after reading about it on Julie's blog, and looking into it myself, I have finally joined Stitch Fix. My wardrobe is sad, so I am hoping that this will help me pep things up. I am so super excited, my first box arrives next week!
For those who don't know what the heck I am talking about, Stitch Fix is a styling website. You fill out a survey about your clothing style and wishes and then the stylists there put together a box for you of items that might suit your likes. They ship it, you look at everything and try it on and then you send back the items you don't want and purchase the ones you do. It's not a monthly membership thing, you just pay for it when you want a "fix." So I figured, what the heck, let's try it once to see if I get anything out of it. So excited to see what they send me.
- Don’t forget to “Spring Forward” this weekend. I can’t believe it’s already daylight savings time. Doesn’t it seem early this year? Does this mean it’s going to be darker in the morning? I am not down with that.
That’s all I have. Happy Friday!
How about you … What are you up to this weekend? Would you ever try something like Stitch Fix?