- I am so sad to report that I haven't run at all this week. But for a good reason! Hubs was out of town on a business all week, so I wasn't able to get up and go. Bummed, but I'm itching to get back to it next week for sure.
- That said, I did do some exercise this week at home. I did a little T25, which was hard since I haven't done it in ages, and I did a bunch of full body strength workouts that I found on Pinterest. So all wasn't lost. But I still feel like I've taken a step back with the running. Bummer.
- I took yesterday off of work so that I could have a 4-day weekend, so Jillian and I took an epic trip to Costco where I was cost comparing some Olay products. I love Olay products (I actually still call it Oil of Olay because I'm old school), especially their Regenerist Regenerating Serum and Regenerist Micro Sculpting Face Cream. I was out of both and had bough the serum at Walgreens the other day - 1.7 fl oz for $23.99. At Costco it was 3.4 fl oz (double!) for $28.99. Ummm, yeah, so I bought it and will be returning the other bottle to Walgreens today.
The Face Cream was $25.99 for 1.7 fl oz at Walgreens, and $38.99 for two at Costco. Bought that too. It's safe to say I'm pretty stocked on face products for a while.
- Speaking of face stuff, don't you hate when you are almost out of foundation and you know you could probably get a heck of a lot more of it if you had a tiny little spoon or spatula where you could scrape the insides of the bottle and use that? Or am I alone? Or just cheap? In any case, I broke open my foundation bottle the other day when the nozzle thingie wouldn't squirt out any more and I've been using a Q-Tip to get makeup out. Hey, it works.
- Yesterday I was driving near a lake by my house and out of the corner of my eye I saw a GIANT flying thing flying towards the road. It was huge. And as it was flying towards my car. I literally said "holy bleepity bleep!!!" (but quietly because Jillian was sleeping) I literally thought it was like a dragon or a crazy swamp creature or something. When it landed I realized it was a PEACOCK. Have you ever seen a peacock fly? It's terrifying. That giant tail, the thing had to have been like 6 feet long. When I realized it was just a peacock, I was like "ooh, how pretty!" But seriously, it scared the living bleep out of me.
- And last, here is a cutie picture I snapped of Jillian in her 4th of July outfit. OMG, she looks like she's 4!! What is happening to time? Have a Happy 4th!!
How about you ... Do you make the most out of your beauty products? What are your plans for the 4th?