Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Babble

Helloooo!  Happy Friday!  This has been a crazy week – a long week – I’m glad it’s finally over.  I thought I’d bullet today, because hey, it’s Friday!

- I had an 8am meeting this morning.  I hate 8am meetings.  It makes the day drag on.  I feel like it’s 3 o’clock.  It’s only 11:46.  Ugh.

- The series finale of Psych aired on Wednesday after eight fun seasons.  I’m still saddened by this.  I love Psych and I hate that it’s not going to be on anymore.  But, the finale was perfection, so I was happy.


- One series finale that I fear is not going to be perfection – How I Met Your Mother.  There have been horrid rumors swirling that we find out that the mother is actually dead in the finale.  WHA?!??  WHY??!!??  This is a comedy, why would you kill the mother?  I really hope this is a false rumor because that would not be okay.


- And I just learned that White Collar got canceled.  Seriously, why are all of my shows ending?!?! 

(and why are all of my bullets about TV?)

- I took today off of T25, because of my 8am meeting.  I did four days in a row, so I figured today would be a good rest day.  Tomorrow I will do Ab Intervals and Cardio to make up for it.

- I am happy to report that I only need 70 more points (that’s 7,000 steps, which I’ll get done today) to get my gym reimbursement.  SUCCESS!!!!!  I’m so proud of myself for making this goal for the week and keeping it.  Now I just need to keep it up!  Hmm, what will I spend my $31.95 on? 

- Meeting another “Crasher” tomorrow at Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival – Matt Muenster from Bath Crashers.  Unfortunately we don’t have an ugly bathroom, so I have no idea what we’re going to talk to him about.  But it will still be fun! 

Alright, that’s all I’ve got (I know, lame).  Hope you have a great weekend!

How about you … Do you watch Psych?  How I Met Your Mother?  White Collar?  Bath Crashers?  Am I the only TV-holic around here?

1 comment:

  1. UMMMM...I don't watch any of those shows. The only one's I watch are Supernatural and Criminal Minds. I pick up The Big Bang Theory and NCIS LA on re-runs when I have time. And I never watch the dance shows, the bachelor, or the singing competition shows. Not worth my time. I don't have a lot of time to watch TV and would rather read a book. Yes..even with all of the law reading/studying, I still make time to read fiction.

    ReplyDelete