Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Organized Chaos

Hi there.  It’s Tuesday and I’m happy to report that I’ve been on the workout wagon for two days this week.  Nice. 

To perk things up a bit, I switched from the T25 Alpha DVDs to the Beta DVDs and that is definitely a big help.  New workouts are always fun.  I loved today’s workout – Rip’t Circuit – because it incorporated weights and strength in with the crazy cardio, so I was definitely a fan this morning.  My goal was to get to the gym two days this week – Tuesday and Thursday – but I totally forgot to plan for it last night when I went to bed so when I woke up this morning I was like “oh, yeah, duh” and just did the T25 instead.  Thursday I will try again.

Hubs and I are in a spring cleaning kind of mood around here because our house looks like a 15 month old owns the place … oh wait, she does.  So we stumbled across a blogsite on “31 Days to an Organized Home.”  I spent about an hour reading through some of the posts last night and it made me want to get up and organize. Organize my kitchen, my pantry my closets, my sock drawer – all good stuff, and easy.  So we may be implementing some of these things in the near future.

You can read about it all on the blog, “The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking” (which is apparently now defunct, but there’s still some good stuff out there).  See if you get inspired to clean and organize like I did.  This picture should do it…


How about you … Do you get into the “Spring Cleaning” habit?  Do you love to get organized? 

No comments:

Post a Comment