Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pep Talk

Today was one of those mornings where I had to pep talk myself out of bed. I wanted to work out, but bed was so comfy, I was so tired, I didn't have any early meetings - it was the perfect day to lounge. But I kept saying to myself "you always feel great after a workout", "you won't regret it" and "it'll make the day so much better."  After a bunch of that I finally got up. So glad I did! 

Today I did a T25 workout called Speed 2.0 and holy cow, that ish was crazy!! I've done this workout once before but I must have blocked it from my memory because it was so crazy. We did three rounds of a set of 7 or 8 exercises, three times through, each time a little faster than the first. It was crazy good. And just what I needed this morning. I am really digging my decision to do the Beta workouts for a switch up. Love. 

And yeah, as a result of that, I didn't make that triumphant return back to the gym that I was contemplating. Maybe next week. I need a plan. 

I put on my Three Awesome Chicks shirt from the Tower of Terror 10 Miler today. Fun!

                                    

It made me want to run. Or sign up for a Disney race. Or not. I am kind of enjoying not having a race hanging over my head. 

And then Jilly and I did a photo shoot. Of the thousand pictures I took of us, this is really the only decent one and I still have wonky eye. I am terrible iPad photographer. 

                         
 
She's getting so big, and look at those curls!! I just want to eat her up!!

How about you... Did you have to pep talk yourself out of bed today? 


No comments:

Post a Comment