Monday, May 5, 2014

Back to Real Life

Hey hey happy Cinco de Mayo! 

It's back to real life over here - meh. I love vacation but coming back to regular life is always hard. Thankfully we had the weekend at home to get back into the swing of things, so that made the transition a little easier. But coming back to work this morning - sheesh. 

I’m going to do a vacation recap with pics later this week, so for today, since I’m still trying to get back into the swing of things, I thought I’d just do a bullet post with a bunch of randomness.  K?

-  Jillian went to her first birthday party this weekend.   It was held at My Gym and she had a blast.  This picture pretty much sums up her mood at the party.


-  The new season of 24 starts tonight!!!!  JACK BAUER!

- For those wondering, I am still tan.  I got my spray tan on April 26th and I’m still sporting a nice glow.  Not sure if that is spray or if that is actual tan I got from vacay – I’m guessing it’s spray since I wore SPF 10,000 and sat in the shade a majority of the time.


Faux glow
                  
- Hubs and I visited the hotel gym at our hotel in Key Largo twice on vacation (we walked everywhere in Key West, so we didn’t visit the gym there).  You know I am typically not a travel worker outer (Hubs is the opposite, he only works out when we are on vacation – weird), but I was super happy to be reacquainted with an elliptical machine and a treadmill last week.  I missed them both.

- As a result of said time spent on the elliptical and treadmill, I read an entire book in 2 days.  I never read that fast, there isn’t time!  Apparently workouts and hours and hours lying in a lounge chair will afford you that luxury.  I read Nancy Thayer’s Island Girls – a total beach read. 

- Chick Fil A changed their grilled chicken sandwich.  WHY?!?!  (you can find out here) It was so good before.  It’s still good, but not like it used to be.  Meh.   

And that’s all from me.  Tonight we are celebrating Cinco de Mayo by eating my dad’s famous enchiladas.  Can’t wait!

How about you … Are you doing anything festive for Cinco de Mayo?  Is anyone going to watch 24: Live Another Day tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment