Friday, May 23, 2014

Hello, Summer

Well, I was right when I said I thought I was coming down with something.  I spent most of yesterday in the bathroom (sorry, TMI) and just felt weak, tired and not hungry in the least bit.  I ate 10 Ritz crackers over the course of the day and that is it.  I obviously was not well, because me not eating is total insanery.  I feel much better today, although my appetite is still not back, bleh. 

Jillian is much, much better.  She’s back to her usual happy self and acts as if nothing ever happened.  Good, let’s keep it that way.  I never want her to get sick again…ever. 

OK, we’re doing bullets today because I have a bunch of random thoughts in my head right now…

- It’s Memorial Day weekend!  The unofficial start of summer!  Woo!  Apparently Mother Nature got the memo, because it’s going to be in the high 90s this weekend in Orlando – 97 on Saturday.  Ugh, hello Florida summer.

- I got a coupon from Ulta today for a FREE OPI nail polish.  Free OPI?  That’s like a $9 value!  It made my day.  I will be marching to Ulta today at lunch to get my freebie nail polish.  "Bright Lights Big Color" is on my list! 

- I cannot get Ed Sheeran's "Sing" out of my head.  OMG, love it.

- The office today is deserted and I love it.  Apparently the day before Memorial Day weekend is a big vacay day.  I call it a great “catch up” day where I can get lots of sh—done! 

- For giggles, I got on the scale this morning and I lost 4 pounds since the last time I weighed myself over a week ago.  I know I shouldn’t be happy about that considering I was sick all day yesterday, but … it kind of made me smile. 

- I am out of shampoo, so I used some of Hubs’ Head and Shoulders – my hair has not looked this good in a long time.  Seriously, I may have to start using this regularly.

- I haven’t worked out all week – meh.  The first part of the week was devoted to Jillian and only Jillian.  The second half of the week was just me being lazy, well and yesterday I just couldn’t.  I am hoping to at least go on a walk tomorrow.  Something.

- We don’t have fun Memorial Day weekend plans, but next weekend we are leaving for our annual trip to Sanibel Island!  (<-- I didn't know it yet, but I was pregnant in that post)  We go every summer, with the exception of last year when Jillian was just a little baby, and this year I am so excited to have Jillian there.  She is going to love the beach.  She already did a test run at Clearwater beach with my parents.


- Because we are going to Sanibel next week, I booked my next spray tan!  I am super duper excited because even after our Keys vacation I am still see through pasty white and it's just...bad. 

Alright, I think that’s all I’ve got in me.  Have a wonderful holiday weekend!!! 

How about you … Any good plans for the weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment