Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Short Week

Hi there! Happy day-after-a-long-Memorial-Day-weekend. If you work, this is a day of mourning because coming back to work after a nice long weekend always sucks. 

We had a fun, but leisurely weekend. Here's what occurred (in no particular order):

- Went to the park (not a Disney park, a real park)




- Watched movies 


OMG, I loved this movie so much.  It was a little slow (and odd) in the middle, but I just loved the ending.  


Funny.  Very funny.

- Had a play date/BBQ with friends.  I don't think Jillian stopped giggling and squealing the whole time her little friend was over.  She loved it!  


- Ate lots of hamburgers

- Spent lots (and lots) of money at Target (Side note: I love Target so much. I spend a majority of my paycheck there. And when I say that, I mean it.  Where else can I buy bras, diapers, bread and potting soil all in one outing?  I LOVE TARGET.)


- Had family time with my in-laws at a BBQ on Monday. (Another side note: my parents left on a 7-day cruise on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas this weekend. I am so jealous I could die, it looks amazing.)

I still haven't been feeling 100% great tummy-wise, so I took it easy with the holiday eating this weekend. This also means I didn't do a lick of exercise either. Bah!!! I was going to at least go out for a long walk this morning (since I'm not sure a bunch of T25 jumping is a good idea right now), but it didn't happen. I need to go back and read this post and take my own advice. 

I have a super short week at work this week because we leave for Sanibel on Friday!! I am super excited. I can't wait to see how Jillian does on the beach and at the pool. She has a whole wardrobe of bathing suits and adorable beach outfits (hence me breaking the bank at Target) and we bought her a float for the pool, so we are ready to rumble! 

Test run
Alright, that's all I've got from over here. Here is hoping I can muster up a little energy to work out a time or two before Sanibel, or else I might be rocking my beach cover up on the beach! Oh well, at least I'll have a killer (fake) tan!! 

How about you ... How was your Memorial Day weekend? Any good plans for the week? 



No comments:

Post a Comment