- After three days of walking/running, today I took the day off. My calves are a little bit sore, so I figured I'd give them a rest. OK, that's not really the reason why I didn't get up. I was just really cozy in bed this morning and didn't want to get up. Hee. I'll be back out there tomorrow, no worries.
- I've become sort of obsessed with Sofia the First. No, this is not an obsession with a medieval queen from Game of Thrones era, it's a children's TV show on Disney Junior.
|Betcha can't guess which one Tim Gunn is|
- I read yesterday that there was a Blossom reunion. I loved Blossom back in the 90s! I had a huge crush on Joey Lawrence and even bought his CD when it came out (still have it actually - it's still good!). They are going to start airing rerun episodes of Blossom on The Hub in July. I will be watching!
|I was a big Six fan. I just liked that her name was Six.|
- In other reunion TV news there are two shows starting next week that I am kind of excited about and will be DVR'ing.
1) Girl Meets World starts on Disney Channel on June 27th. This is a spin off from Boy Meets World from back in the day. I didn't watch Boy Meets World regularly, but I saw enough of it to know Cory and Topanga. The spin off focuses on Cory and Topanga's daughter and their family. I think the show is going to be focused more on the daughter and may not feature a lot of the original cast, but I might be wrong about that. I'll watch and see.
2) Mystery Girls starts on ABC Family (seriously, how old am I?) on June 25 and reunites Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling on the small screen. I was (and still am) a HUGE Beverly Hills, 90210 fan (I drop everything and stop to watch it whenever I catch it on) so seeing these two again onscreen just makes me happy. I know Tori is a hot mess right now, but whatever, it's still fun.
- I desperately want to see 22 Jump Street. 21 Jump Street was probably the funniest movie I have seen in a long time, so I can't wait to see the sequel. And a dose of Channing Tatum is never a bad thing… I think Hubs and I are going to finagle a date night next weekend.
Alright, that's all I've got for today. Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!
How about you ... Interested in any of these shows/movies? Did you workout today? What are you up to this weekend?