Friday, June 27, 2014

Random Facts Friday

You guys!  I have been meaning to post for two days now.  I have tried several times to chat, but I have started writing several times and then something comes up and I can’t finish, or I don’t think about it until night time – and night time is just not the right time for me.  Oy.

Anyway, I’m here and it’s random fact Friday and I have a whole bunch of randomness comin’ at ya! 

-     -  I am four days back into T25, which means on I’m a roll!  And sore.  Geez.  I forgot about the soreness when you first start.  Argh.  But it hurts so good.  I am soooo glad I am doing this again.  Gotta keep it up now!

-     -  I had a hankering for a Chick-Fil-A  chicken biscuit the other morning on my way to work (I know, shame) and I decided – after much back and forth with my psyche – that I was going to stop and get one on the way to the office.  But then I passed by and saw that the line for the drive thru was wrapped around the building.  Seriously?  Ugh, I was so upset.  My mouth was literally watering for a biscuit, but when I saw the line I was like “forget that!”  (I have very little patience for long lines in drive thrus).  So that saved me.  But it really ticked me off.  Why is Chick-Fil-A always so damn busy?  The line is like that all the time.  Well, I know why, Chick-Fil-A is outstandingly delicious.  Hrmph.


 -  I got an impromptu haircut the other day.  I got my color “did” last week because I had roots so bad that I looked like I was trying out the “ombre” hair trend.  Nope, it was just really bad roots.  I didn’t cut it at the time because I was happy with my hair.  I’ve been growing out my bangs for a few months and thought this is what I wanted.  No.  No it’s just bad.  I need bangs.  So I texted my hairdresser and 20 minutes later I had bangs.  Now that’s service!



 -  Jillian’s new favorite toy is my iPad (ah, they grow up so fast).  I downloaded some kid-friendly learning apps and now she’s actually started saying “iPad.”  Although it comes out “iDad.”  She now officially knows more about how my iPad functions than I do.  For example, she actually found this really cool thing on the camera that makes her a twin. 




OMG I cannot even imagine Jillian times two.   Too much cuteness!!

OK, I am outta here.  Have a wonderful Friday and a wonderful weekend!  Hubs and I are finally going to get out and see 22 Jump Street!  Woohoo!  

How about you ... What are you up to this weekend?  Did you start your day with a workout?  Chick-Fil-A fans out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment