Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Big Purse, Happy Fourth

Hey there!

I tried all day yesterday to get a post up, but it just didn’t happen.  Too much going on at work! 

First things first, I got a question from Sabrina asking for the designer of my awesome Stitch Fix purse


It is an Urban Expressions bag and the style is Yolanda Woven Buckle Detail.  I Googled it and I found this one in brown.  Same bag, just in brown. I kind of dig it in brown too!  

I love this bag!!  Here’s a couple of pics of me and the bag, with all of my crap in the bag, since I know how important it is to actually see a bag on a real person and not a mannequin (you know, to see just how big it is, where the straps fall, etc)



 So how was everyone’s Fourth of July holiday?  Hopefully great!  Ours was a lot of fun.  We started the festivities on Thursday night when we drove down to Sarasota for a friend’s birthday party.  It was a lot of fun – they rented a hall, had a DJ, there was food and dancing and balloons, so Jillian was happy.


On the Fourth we had some quality swimming time in my parents’ pool. 

                                   




And then we had some friends over and had a delish cookout complete with steaks and corn on the cob.  I ate so much I literally exploded. 

On Saturday we had more swimming fun and then headed home during Jillian’s nap.  Timing a nap and a long car ride is crucial to everyone’s well being. 


The rest of the weekend it rained cats and dogs, so we spent the rest of the weekend indoors catching up on TV and whatnot.  Good stuff! 

On Monday it was back to the grind.  I couldn’t get my sorry a$$ out of bed to T25 yesterday, but after seeing Courtney’s post (and awesome ecard) I was propelled out of bed this morning.  


It felt good!! 

Alright, lots to do, and little time to do it.  Have a great Tuesday!

How about you … Are you a fan of large purses/bags?  Do you like a colorful purse or a more muted tone?  What did you do during your Fourth of July holiday?

1 comment: