Monday, July 21, 2014

Hoarse-y Monday

Hi there!  Happy Monday!  I’m still feeling a little hoarse-y and eh today, but okay. 

This weekend we did a lot of chilling out at home, which was nice considering both Hubs and I are recovering from the creeping crud.  I finally got to see Saving Mr. Banks, which is am so happy about, because I wanted to see that movie the day it came out (back in December), but it never happened.  I loved it. 


On Saturday night Hubs and I had a “date night.”  We had reservations for our next Disney dining outing and were planning on taking Miss Jillian with us, but Hubs’ parents offered to watch her while we went, so we took them up on it and enjoyed a nice evening alone.  

Going out is so different without Jillian.  We talked about this during dinner – while we both didn’t feel it was better or worse without her, we both agreed that it was just different.  Whenever she is around, which is like 99% of the time, you can't ever give the other person 100% of your attention, you just can’t (she's too cute).  So being able to give 100% to a conversation was nice.  Too bad I couldn’t really talk very much on Saturday, I could croak.  Anyway, I will be writing up my recap on the Maya Grill later this week.

This morning I woke up and immediately thought about skipping T25 because I was feeling eh.  Then I remembered that I feel much better after working out because it gets all that phlegm moving.  I embarked on week 5 of T25 this morning, which means that next week I get to start the Beta series of workouts.  Excitement.  Today was the Total Body Circuit workout, which was good as always.  I can’t believe it’s already week 5. 


Thank you, thank you Ryan.

Like I have said time and time again, I am really glad I decided to commit to T25.  It’s really helped me get into a groove with getting up and working out in the mornings.  Without a plan I’m all over the place and tend to sleep in a little more than I should.  I’ve noticed that it’s much easier to get up in the mornings now too.  My alarm goes off, I think “eh, maybe I’ll skip today” and then I instantly talk myself out of it and get up.  Before, without a plan, I would be like “nah, don’t feel like it” and hit snooze.  So, that right there is worth the price of admission.

And when I complete T25, I found a new challenge to embark on … the InsaniT25 plan!  What?!?  It’s a hybrid of Insanity and T25…  Oh, I might have to try this because it sounds fun!



What about you … Has anyone tried T25 or Insanity before?  Have you see Saving Mr. Banks?  

No comments:

Post a Comment