Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I'm All About That Bass

Hello there! I am happy to report that I woke up feeling much better today. Steroids work, man! My sore throat was literally gone yesterday afternoon which made me uber happy. Yay for going to the doctor!

As a result of not feeling like crap when I woke up, and a mental butt kicking, I was able to get out of bed this morning to workout. I embarked on the first day of the T25 Beta series - Core Cardio. It was good stuff. Kicked my butt majorly, in a good way. I'm a little behind now for week one so I'm either gonna have to play catch up for the rest of this week or just repeat week one again next week. We'll see how the rest of the week goes.

OK I might live under a rock, but I just heard Meghan Trainor's "All About That Bass" song for the first time yesterday. OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! I LOVE it. (I'm such a geek) I love her, I love the video, I love the message, I love it. Why have I not heard this yet?!

For others living under a music rock like me, check this out. Please. Do it!


Amazing right? I love her so much. And I love this song. If you didn't click on the video to watch it (shame on you) the song is very girl power-ish and basically says love your body, love yourself, in a super fun way. Love that. Yay for Meghan Trainor! I Wikipedia'd (yes that's a verb) her and she's from Nantucket (somewhere I want to visit before I die - damn Elin Hilderbrand books) and she was born in 1993. Yes, doesn't that make you feel super old? Who cares, I love this song!  I might have listened to it 6 times on my way to work, just sayin'. 


Who about you ... Have you heard this song?  What do you think?  Are you in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment