Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Latest Fix

Hey there! It's been a busy day since I'm off of work, but I got a great surprise today…


My latest Stitch Fix!! I wasn't supposed to receive it until Saturday, but it came early. Yay! Well, sorta yay. This one wasn't my best Fix, but I did end up with a couple cute things, like...

This shirt


I wasn't crazy at first about the fluttery cap sleeve things, but I like this shirt because it's tailored looking and most of my shirts are...not. Hello tees and tanks. This is a good work shirt. So I'm keeping it. 

Another keeper, this purse.



I need another bag like I need a hole in the head, but it's blue! And gigantic and I love the style with the short straps and then the long shoulder strap. Love. I don't need it, but the price was right, and why not have a fun blue bag in my repertoire? 

Things I'm not keeping...

This ugly grandma dress


It matches the blue purse, but that's all it had going for it. The style was not good. The pattern was old lady-ish and it didn't fit over my hips. Fail.

These yellow shorts


The thought of yellow shorts intrigued me. They fit well, which made me happy because they were a size lower than I normally wear (thanks T25), but I don't know how often I'd wear yellow shorts. Or with what. And, I have a tan right now, which makes the yellow look good next to my skin. When I don't have a tan, which is about 99.9% of the time, these yellow shorts would totally clash with my white pasty colored legs. So no.

This weird tee shirt


Gray stripes with navy polka dots. The shirt was short in front, long in the back and the back was patterned in polka dots. No no no. 

Not my favorite fix, but I did get a couple of nice things out of it. I always feel compelled to buy something because I feel like my $20 styling fee would go to waste. (the $20 you pay goes towards whatever you purchase) So glad this came early!! 

How about you ... Have you tried Stitch Fix? Anyone else have today off of work in preparation for the 4th?

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, I love that bag too! What brand/designer is it?

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete