Friday, July 25, 2014

Random Fact Friday

Random Fact Friday - oh yeah!

- What did I do yesterday after posting about my Goldifsh habit?  I went and grabbed a handful.  I’m not even lying to you.  But it was only one handful, so that’s progress.



- While talking about habits I jokingly mentioned my new found addiction to Pinterest.  I don’t do it every day, but when I get on I love looking at the randomness of things out there.  Case in point, the other night, pinned an article called “14 Moves For a Perfect Bubble Butt,” (hey, why not?) and then not 30 seconds later I pinned a recipe for frosted banana nut scones.  Like, seriously?  It’s so random.  And so wonderful.  If anyone would like to follow my randomness on Pinterest you can find me at user name halfhealthyker


- While my froggy voice has finally disappeared (almost a week of hoarsiness!), I now kind of feel like crap again.  The sinus headache is back and last night my teeth actually hurt because of my sinus headache.  I think it’s time to go to the doctor. 

- I did four days of T25 this week so I took this morning off.  Normal T25 activities will continue tomorrow.  While I decided to take a day off, I still woke up at the same time I usually get up to workout.  Weird.  And frustrating.



- No huge plans this weekend.  Tomorrow night we’re going out to Epcot for our dinner at Garden Grill, which we just realized is Chip and Dale character dining.  Bonus!  We haven’t been out to the parks in a while (too hot!), so I am looking forward to it.

Hope you have a great weekend!!  

1 comment:

  1. I loved Garden Grill! I thought it was the right balance of everything. I left feeling full but not stuffed. Hope you enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete