Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Tan Again

I got another spray tan last night!



Hahaha!  OK, don't be alarmed, that extremely dark picture was taken (on purpose) before I washed the "accelerator" off, so I was a crazy shade of brownish, grayish, purplish - yeah, I don't get it either.  I just love how my teeth glow in the dark.  Those Crest Whitestrips really work!  

But I look nice and normal tan today.  Albeit a little darker than before.


I'm sure the people in my office are like "what did you do yesterday, because you were pasty white on Monday!"  

I am so glad I tried this spraying tanning mumbo jumbo.  I never knew how the other half (the tan half) lived, because I am so pasty, but it's nice!

Today is actually my "Friday" and I couldn't be happier.  Bring on the 4-day holiday weekend!  Any time I can take one day of PTO and get four days away from work in return, that's a big plus in my book.  I am looking forward to it!

One thing I am planning on doing on one of my four days off is going to my gym.  Ha!  I mentioned the other day that they moved my gym (without telling me - how rude), so I am itching to go check it out.  So that's in the plans.  On Thursday we're going to a friends birthday party in Sarasota and then we're going to stay at my parents house in Clearwater for a couple of days so Jillian can get some quality pool time.  Barring any crazy hurricanes of course.  

Still on the T25 train.  Yesterday I did Total Body Circuit and today was Speed 1.0.  So glad I decided to jump back on the T25 train, I feel so accomplished every morning after I finished.  That's always a good thing!  

Alright, lots to do before I can break out of here on my 4-day holiday weekend.  Have a great Wednesday!  

How about you … Do you have a long holiday weekend?  Anyone out there get a spray tan before?  

No comments:

Post a Comment