Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday Check In

Well hello!  Sorry I was MIA yesterday.  I had a busy day that included a trip to the doctor.  I’m still sick and totally tired of being sick, so I finally sucked it up and got some meds to make me feel better.  I’m now on a steroid and will hopefully be able to shake this creeping crud that I have had now going on 12 days.  12 days?!?  I’m also hoping for some killer muscles while I’m on the ‘roids.  Ha, kidding.

I’m 0 for 2 on the workouts this week.  Boo.  I woke up yesterday and this morning exhausted and not feeling peachy, so I decided to stay in bed and rest.  I know, I know, I felt worse last week and still got up to work out, but this week I’m just tired.  So I’m giving myself a small reprieve until I feel better, which will hopefully be tomorrow.  I’ve got Beta to start! 


This weekend’s trip out to Epcot to go to the Garden Grill was excellent.  We ate, we walked the world, we rode Nemo, it was a good night.  And I think I love character dining.  And so does Jillian.  Some sneak peek pics.  I’ll have more in my write up later this week!





Too cute!  She got SO excited when they came by - if you can't tell from the pics.  Aside from that outing, we did a whole lot of nothing this weekend, which was good considering I still haven’t been feeling 100%.  I’m getting there though! 

Hope you’re having a terrific Tuesday! 


How about you … What did you do this weekend?  Anyone having a busy week too?  

1 comment:

  1. Farmer Mickey is awesome! And it looks like Jillian enjoys him too.

    ReplyDelete