Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Random Fact Tuesday

Hello!  Yesterday was one of those days where it just went by in a blur and at the end of the day I said “oh, I forgot to blog.”  It happens.  (a lot)

Since I skipped my random fact Friday last week in lieu of my Disney Dining Review, I thought I’d throw some randomness at you today.  Lucky, huh?

- My hair is getting better, but not much.  Every time I look in the mirror I go “ooof.”  I cannot have short bangs, it’s just not right.  Long bangs, sure, I’ve had them for years, but short?  No.  No no no.  Here are a couple of pics I snapped of it today, one wearing my bangs straight down (a look I can’t embrace for myself)


And one where I desperately try to swoosh them over to the side to mask the fact that they are way too short.


 Yeah, it doesn’t work too well.  Argh.  They actually don't look so bad when I have my hair pulled back.  I should try that more often.  The good thing is they will grow fast and be the perfect length soon.  I hope…

- This week marks the second to last week of T25!  And guess how many workouts I have done this week?  None.  Blerg.

- This weekend Hubs and I went to see a play at our church.  Every summer our church puts on an amazing Broadway style musical in conjunction with the Orlando Rep, so it’s like top notch and always blows me away.  A couple of years ago they put on Hairspray and it was just as good as the Broadway show (and the movie).  This year was the new Broadway musical Big Fish.  I had seen the movie Big Fish a million years ago and had no idea that it was a musical now, so I wasn’t sure what to expect.  Oh.  My.  Freakin.  Goodness.  It was amazing.  Great story, great music, amazing talent (I wish I could sing) , it was just great.  I was openly weeping at the end.  Highlight of our weekend.



- Did anyone watch the VMAs?  I haven’t yet.  It’s on the DVR.  Did anyone watch the Emmys?  I did.  The whole thing.  Live.  I love award shows.  Best dressed of the night.


- My friend sent over a couple of pictures of her daughter and Jillian.  It’s amazing how fast kids grow and change.  Amazing!! 


On that note, I need to jet.  Lots to do.  Have a terrific Tuesday!


How about you … Did you watch the VMAs?  Emmys?  What did you do this weekend?  

No comments:

Post a Comment