Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fun Night Out at The Improv

Last night we had a fun night out.  We went to the Orlando Improv to see Jay Mohr!


Yeah, as in Bob Sugar from Jerry Maguire and like 100 other movies.  He's one of those guys who has been in everything, but yet I can't seem to name a single one right at the moment. Hate that.

Anyway, nowadays Jay Mohr has his own sports radio show and a podcast, both of which Hubs and Amanda are big fans.  Me, I'm more of an entertainment radio kind of girl, but I was totally down with going to see him perform.

Hubs and I met up with Amanda at the Orlando Improv around 7 and hung out until the show started around 8.  It was my first time at the Improv and I was impressed.  It was small and intimate and provided a table set up versus a theater set up, which was cool.  And we were seated right in the front, so I could literally throw something at Jay Mohr and hit him.  I didn't though. 


The show was so, so, so funny.  My cheeks hurt so bad from laughing all night.  He talked about everything from stories from movie sets (with an especially hilarious story about Clint Eastwood), to his family, to his recent vacation at Disney (he was onstage wearing a Magic Band which cracked me up, since I'm a Disney nerd) and so much more.  It was a great show.



Afterwards he did a meet and greet, so Hubs got to get all of his Jay Mohr books signed.  



And we got pics taken.  




It was a fun night all around!  

How about you ... Jay Mohr fan?  Favorite Jay Mohr movie/show?  

No comments:

Post a Comment