Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy To Report

I am happy to report that I put make up on and washed my hair today.  Hallelujah! 


I only did it because Hubs and I have a hot date tonight.  We’re going to Target to buy diapers.  It’s going to be epic.

I’m also happy to report that Jillian is almost 100% totally better from her little hip thing.  Thank you Lord.  We have a doctor appointment tomorrow to get her checked out, but I am thinking that she is almost there. 

Another thing I’m happy to report – I’m doing pretty well on those little guidelines I set for myself last week – no fast food out of a window, and eating veggies every day.  I only missed one day of veggies, so that is pretty good for me.  I set a couple more rules for myself this week – 1) 2 liters of water a day (yeah, I’m getting back to the water again because I fell of the wagon there); and 2) water with dinner.  I’m not allowed to have soda with dinner.  During the day, sure, but I gotta shut it off at dinner time.  So far so good on both fronts. 

I totally forgot to talk about my latest Stitch Fix that I got right before Labor Day.  I probably forgot to talk about it because it kind of sucked and I didn’t keep anything.  But I did take pics of the pieces for your viewing pleasure. 


This one wasn’t bad, and I almost kept it for a work shirt to wear with black pants, but the arm holes were too big.  Meh.


This one I actually liked, but it was too short in the front.  It was one of those tops that is short in the front and longer in the back, which I’m not crazy about, but in front it was a little too short, so it looked weird.


I contemplated keeping this dress because it was kind of cute and it fit, but I knew I would never ever wear it. 

Not pictured are a maxi dress that was way too tight and form fitting (aren’t maxi dresses supposed to be flowy?) and a necklace that made me look like an extra in Katy Perry’s Dark Horse video.  A little much.


I scheduled another Fix for early October.  After that one I might put it on hold for a while because I haven’t really been too excited about the clothes I’ve gotten lately.  We will see. 

Alright, I have a bunch to do so I should skedaddle.  Have a super day!


How about you … Are you into Stitch Fix?  

No comments:

Post a Comment