Friday, October 10, 2014

Random Fact Friday (10/10/14)

 It's Friday!! It's been a really weird week. I worked at home this week more than usual, so my days have been off. Everyday I've had to ask "what day is it?!" So I'm really glad it's Friday and I'm looking forward to a more normal week next week. 

It's Friday, which means here's some randomness for you...

- I ran my third run of week one of my Couch to 10K program yesterday and like the other runs, it was a good one! I'm really glad I have made the decision to do this because I so enjoy being outside in the morning air and feeling like I accomplished something good. On to week two tomorrow!


         

- I mentioned earlier this week that I have been striving to walk 10,000 steps a day. As you know I have struggled with this in the past, but I've been making a valiant effort this week to do so, and I've succeeded! The C210K has helped big time. 5,000 steps before 8am? Heck yeah! And the afternoon walks I've been taking with Jillian, since I've been at home this week, have helped me rack up the steps as well. Yesterday Jillian and I walked for 45 minutes (she was not in the mood to nap so we walked until she fell asleep), which equated to almost 3 miles and over 5,000 steps. Score! 

- I got my latest Stitch Fix yesterday and it was much better than last month's. So happy about that. I will be posting a full recap next week. (As if the blog world isn't filled enough with Stitch Fix reviews). Here's a sneak peek. (Yes another bag)



- That lovely weather we were having here earlier this week? Yeah, gone. It's back to the 90s and humidity for us with no cool down in sight for a while. Meh. 

- Going to see my beloved Sister Hazel this weekend at Food and Wine Festival. Can't wait, I have missed them so!!


That's all folks. Have a fabulous Friday and a great weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment