Friday, October 3, 2014

Random Fact Friday

Happy Friday!  It’s finally Friday.  I feel like this week went by slow.  That’s unusual, usually they fly by.

So it’s random fact Friday, so here’s the randomness I’ve got for you today…

- So after my running revelation the other day, I ran!  Well, sort of.  I ran for about 100 feet, but it was still running.  Jillian and I were out for an after lunch walk the other day and it was sunny when we left the house, but when we turned around to walk back home it the skies were so dark and menacing I was afraid we were going to get rained on.  Jillian was asleep in the stroller, so I picked up the pace by running a block or two.  It wasn’t horrible. 



- Also related to my running revelation, I went ahead and downloaded the “10K Runner” app to help get me from the couch to 10K in a mere 14 weeks (my race is about 20 weeks away). The app is really cool and uses the run/walk method to get you there.  And it only requires you to run/walk 3 times a week.  I can do this.  I’m thinking of going on a test run tomorrow morning, because I haven’t been feeling the T25 this week.  Meh.

- And more on the running topic…. This weekend is the Tower of Terror 10 Miler out at Disney.  I can’t believe it was a year ago that Michele and I ran that puppy.  I am a little sad that we’re not running again this year.  But then again, I’m not. 


 OK, now I’m done talking about it.  Moving on…

- These are evil.


I took this picture right before I stuffed them in my mouth.  I have eaten far too many of these this week.

- This weekend the weather is supposed to dip into the low 80s.  Holy moly!  I’m getting out my light weigh long sleeved tops for a trip to Disney on Sunday! 


Just kidding about the long sleeves, but the gorgeous weather is perfectly timed because Hubs, Jillian and I are heading to Epcot on Sunday afternoon for lunch at Via Napoli in Italy.  I’m so excited I won’t be a soaking wet sweaty mess when we sit down for a nice lunch.


That’s it.  Enjoy your weekend!!  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend.
    Lizzy is running cross country for high school and is loving it. She had a meet on Saturday and ran 3 miles in 26:24 min. A little slower than her time at the Thursday meet, but still good. It was 100F, dry, and a dry, rocky, hilly course. I always thought cross country was flat ground, but not here. These kids runs some steep hills.
    Today we went shopping for a dress for homecoming!! Eeek!!!

    ReplyDelete