Friday, October 31, 2014

Random Fact Halloween Friday

Happy Halloween!!!  


Here's some randomness for you today ...

- It’s Halloween!!  Jillian is decked out in her Hello Kitty Halloween shirt by day.  By night she will be Minnie Mouse!  We are going to a Disney themed community Halloween party, so that should be super fun for her!   


- The other day I did something I never ever thought i would do ... I bought a Taylor Swift album. As you know, I am not a huge fan of Swifty at all, but I am sort of in love with the Shake It Off song.  So when her album came out on Tuesday, I was curious. 


Umm... it is adorably delicious. Every song is catchy and good and it's not at all country, which is good because I don't like country music. But seriously, it's not in any way country music, it's poppy dance music - what's up with that? Anyway, the whole album is really good. Most songs have a fun poppy dance beat and all songs are cryptically about past relationships that we all (sort of) know about. It's incredibly evident that girlfriend is not good at relationships, so it's all a little intriguing. Anyway, I'm super glad I downloaded this because I am loving in! 

- Last weekend Hubs and I saw Gone Girl.  Whoa. I didn't read the book because lots
of people said that the book was hard to get through because the characters were both terrible people and you never knew who to root for. I am so glad I didn't read the book because the movie would not have been as enthralling as it was. I had no clue that he story was going to turn in the directions it did. And the ending! Aah! You kind of felt like you had been punched in the face at the end.  It was crazy good.  It was one of those movies that sticks with you for a while after it's over.  That's always the sign of a good movie - when you're still thinking about it days later.  Anyway, the movie is highly recommended, but beware, it's quite a ride! 


- There hasn’t been any exercise this week – again.  BUT, I have a good excuse.  On Tuesday I had to have a little surgery.  OK, it wasn’t really “surgery,” but it required stitches, so I can call it surgery.  I had to have a mole cut off of my back because, after it was biopsied, it came back abnormal.  Nothing major, but just as a precaution they took it off – along with a chunk of my back.  So now I’m sporting some really ugly Frankenstein stitches and can’t move certain ways without it feeling like I am ripping my back open.  Awesome.  So, no strenuous movements until I get the stitches removed in two weeks.  Bah.  I’ve been walking every day, so that’s something, right? 

- Still doing My Fitness Pal.  Loving it.  I think that's a streak...  

Alright that's it.  Happy Halloween!!!!

How about you ... Are you a Taylor Swift fan?  Did you read or see Gone Girl?  Are you doing anything fun for Halloween?   

No comments:

Post a Comment