Monday, October 27, 2014

What's Been Up

It's been a crazy couple of weeks and I haven't had a spare moment to write and check in (and workout or do anything health related in any way shape or form), so I thought I would catch you up on what's been happening over here.  You know, if you were wondering ...

- I left off with a post about Jillian teething.  Oy, that seems like a long time ago.  Thankfully, she has been fine and hasn't had anymore giant teeth sprout since then.  She's even gotten a few smaller ones since then without any trouble.  Thank goodness.

- Right after our teething episode, Jillian learned how to climb out of her crib.  One morning around 6am she woke up and was crying.  I looked at the monitor, half asleep, and one minute she was there, the next minute she wasn't.  It was horrifying, but when I found her in the living room walking towards our room, so looked at me, said "HIII!" and then said "Bubbles!"  Um really?  She completely catapulted herself out, apparently landed on her feet, and kept right on going happy as a clam.  That's my kid.  It happened every night after that at varying times (we were prepared though, we surrounded her crib with all of the couch cushions in our house), so by the weekend she was fully converted to a toddler bed.  That's going OK, we're still working through that.



- Work was crazy busy last week.  I had a teammate in from California and we were working on a big project together.  It was time well spent, but a very weird week.  

- I'm on a mini-vacation now.  Well, more like a vacation from our mini-vacation.  Hubs and I went down to Disney's Vero Beach Resort over the weekend (more on that later) for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary.  


It was lots of fun.  To cap it off I took today and tomorrow off of work, so I'm chillin right now watching Frozen (no pun intended) for the first time.  (yes, really)

- I've decided that I need to make some big changes over here with my diet and exercise.  I've been off the wagon for too long (again!!) and I need to get back to where I need to be.  More on this later this week too.  

And now you're all caught up.  I promise to be better about the blogging this week. 

How about you ... What have you been up to lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment