Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday Facts

- We had a terrific Halloween.  We took Jillian to a Halloween party and she had a blast.  Here are a couple of pics of her in her Minnie dress.  She wouldn’t keep the ears on at all, so that was a bummer.



- It got COLD here on Saturday.  Like, highs in the 60s, lows in the 40s cold.  That’s cold for us!  Jillian got to wear her winter duds!  So cute!


- We spent Saturday and part of Sunday in Clearwater celebrating my mom’s birthday!  We had a wonderful time!


- I am four days Diet Coke sober.  YES!  I quit Diet Coke cold turkey on Thursday and haven’t looked back.  And I’m okay!  I don’t really miss it that much (I still have a caffeine fix in the form of an Advocare Spark every morning, but no other caffeine during the day). I mainly did it because I was finding that it was making me feel ill after I drank it.  All last week I tracked it, and every time I drank one, my stomach hurt after.  Weird.  So I decided to cut it out to see if that made a difference.  It sure did!  That’s probably a sign that it’s bad for me, huh?  I’ve been drinking so much more water now, which is always a good thing.  Yay for going cold turkey sober! 

- After listening to my Taylor Swift album incessantly all weekend, I wondered “is she still country?” because this album is clearly not country at all.  It’s not.  Taylor officially went pop.  Apparently this was news back in August.  Must have missed it since I was not a Swifty fan back then. 

And that’s all I’ve got!  Tonight we’re making a fun trip to Epcot to enjoy Food and Wine Festival with my parents and to see Boyz II Men!!  Fun!  Have a happy Monday!


How about you … How was your weekend?  Was it cold where you are?  Ever quit Diet Coke before?  

No comments:

Post a Comment