Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Randomness

Aah!  I meant to write all week and it just didn't happen.  I only worked three days this week and they were jam packed trying to get prepared for being out for a week and a half.  It's so stressful going on vacation sometimes.

Anywho, I'm back with some randomness from my week, so let's get started!  

- Still going strong on the InsaniT25 schedule!  I've logged 4 days this week so far, and completed the, what I like to call, "freight train workout" of Speed 2.0.  I call it that because it is literally non stop jumping, running, kicking, squatting.  It's great, but wow, it's fast and it doesn't stop for a breather once.  Makes the 25 minutes go by nice and fast though!  

- Yesterday was Hubs' birthday!  He spent the morning and afternoon golfing with my dad and his dad.  They had a great time!  



That evening we had a nice family dinner at Hubs' parent's house.  Jordyn is back in town for the holiday, so it was great to see her and hear about her fabulous LA adventures!  

- Today will be spent getting the Christmas shopping done once and for all.  I am about 60% finished, so today, it's all getting done.  Hubs and I will be braving malls and outlet malls, so it should be interesting.  


- I saw the holiday Publix commercial this morning for the first time this season.  I instantly burst into tears.  I just love that commercial so much.


And on that note, I am going to go brave the malls!  I hope you have a fabulous Friday!  

How about you ... Is your Christmas shopping done? 

No comments:

Post a Comment