Monday, December 15, 2014

What's Been Up

Hello there! It's another Monday. How did that happen? I meant to check in again last week but my week was a little nuts and I didn't get the chance. Meh. 

So here's what's been going on... 

- My InsaniT25 is still going strong. Another five days last week! I am safely "in the zone" and don't see myself slipping anytime soon, because I am seeing results. That's the biggest motivator, seeing results. Yay!  Today was the Beta Rip't Circuit workout.  Fun!

- We had our annual girls' Christmas gathering yesterday! We had so much fun getting together, eating, gabbing. We all brought an appetizer dish (I brought the ham and cheese sliders Julie mentioned last week - OMG, heavenly!)  We also had a fabulous cookie exchange. I made the peanut butter Hershey kiss cookies (mostly because I don't eat those so I wouldn't be tempted to eat the batter and test the goods. Smartie!)  It was a fun day!!


- We took a couple of trips out to Epcot - on Thursday and on Saturday. On Thursday we met Santa! 


Jillian wasn't keen about fitting on his lap. She wasn't afraid, she kept saying "HI SANTA!" but she just wasn't down with sitting. Ah well, maybe next year. 

On Saturday we had Disney dining reservations at the Rose and Crown Pub in the UK. We dined on fish and chips, bangers and mash and Strongbow cider. It was good (full review later). Afterwards we met some friends and enjoyed the music of British Revolution. The girls had a dance party. 



And I realized Jillian is going to be really into music and concerts. I'm with the band! 



- I only have three days if work this week before I am off for a week and a half! Aah! I can't wait for some time off. Maybe I'll actually get my Christmas shopping done. 


AAAH!  

And that's all I've got! Hope your Monday is going great!! 

How about you ... Is your christmas shopping done? 

No comments:

Post a Comment