Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Randomness

It’s Friday.  Already.  This week just flew by!

And since it’s Friday, that means I have randomness up in here.

- I’m still on the workout train and give it approximately 5 more days before I fall off again. No, I kid.  I’m on it and I’m going to stay on it.  Yesterday I was actually almost off it.  After a night of very little sleep (because Jillian wanted to party until 3am), I didn’t get up and work out.  But I did do an afternoon workout around 3 o’clock.  T25 Ab Intervals, thankyouverymuch.



- I have been cooking all week and it’s been just lovely.  On Monday I made Pioneer Woman’s Skillet Chicken Lasagna, which was ridiculous good.  On Tuesday, I made something from one of my Disney cookbooks – Cheeseburger Calzones.  Again, super good.  On Wednesday we had leftover chicken lasagna and on Thursday I made pulled buffalo chicken sandwiches.  Hey, I said I was going to be cooking more, not cooking healthy.  Baby steps.

- I have been immersed in great music lately.   I am still in love with Spotify and listen to it daily.  But I also downloaded Meghan Trainor’s new album.  So good.  I really like her style of music.  I don’t really know what it is though.  Some songs sound like total throwbacks to the 50s and then other songs she's rapping.  It’s really weird, but really fun.  And Fall Out Boy’s new CD came out this week too.  I haven’t downloaded it yet, but I have listened to a few songs through Spotify and I am digging it.  New music rules.


- Speaking of music, (I may regret admitting this) for some reason we have been on a NKOTB kick lately.  We regularly watch Wahlburgers and just recently started watching Donnie Loves Jenny (OMG, I love them) - both on A&E.  That’s a lot of Donnie Wahlberg.  Not a bad thing.  Well, then on Pop TV (formerly TVGN) they have a new show called New Kids on the Block Rock This Boat, which is about the NKOTB annual cruise and all of their crazy fans.  It’s awful, but it’s like a train wreck that I can’t take my eyes off of.  So it’s kind of awesome in that respect.  And then, to promote the new NKOTB show, they have been showing all of these documentaries about NKOTB, so naturally we watched all of those too.  It’s been a NKOTB kind of week.  Nothin wrong with that!  







Oh, hello there!  Did anyone know that Jonathan will be competing on the next season of The Amazing Race?  Yes!  Awesome!  

OK, I've incriminated myself enough today.  Have a fabulous Friday!

How about you ... Do you watch any of my stupid shows?  Haha.

1 comment: