Thursday, January 8, 2015

I Love Spotify

Spotify isn't new, but it's new to me, and I am loving it! 

was reading Heather's blog the other day and she recently posted her winter playlist on her Spotify account. Me, who wasn't too savvy with the Spotify, decided to check it out, and now I am hooked!! 

Spotify is a music app that offers playlists of any and every kind. Are you in the mood for workout music? They have a premade playlist. Are you looking for weird hipster music? They have a playlist for that. Oldies? I'm sure they have one for that too. It's GREAT! 

Over the last couple of days I have been dabbling in different kinds of new to me music and have been loving the selections from the "mood" area, which is collection of premade playlists. I have been rotating between The Happy Hipster, Afternoon Acoustic and Ready for the Day playlists and have been introduced to lots of new bands. 

And if you hear a song you like from one of those playlist, you can save it to your own playlist that you can create within the app. Brilliant!! And then you can share it with other people. It's really cool - definitely a great alternative to the music on my iPod, which has been getting a tad stale lately. 

So there you go, a new, cool app and music for the new year. 

How about you ... Do you use Spotify? 

1 comment:

  1. My boyfriend jumped on the Spotify wagon months ago. Before he can even put the car in reverse he's got to hook up his Spotify. I think it's an awesome app, but currently I don't have it on my phone.

    ReplyDelete