Monday, March 9, 2015

Disney Dining Review: Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater at Hollywood Studios

Last weekend we went back in time to 1957 for our Disney dining date.  Yes, we went back to the days of drive-ins!


The Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is so cool!  You eat in cars and you watch sci-fi trailers and clips from the 50s during your meal.  Love it! 




I was so surprised at how many of the trailers and intermission songs I actually knew.  I credit the movie Grease for that, I think.  Didn’t they spend a lot of time at the drive-in?  Anyway… 

The menu is what you would expect, burgers, sandwiches and shakes – perfect.  I had a plain ol burger which was the size of my face.  Seriously, it was like half a pound of beef.  Hubs got something called the Famous All American Picnic Burger which was a burger topped with a hot dog, sauerkraut, onions and all the fixins.  Yikes.  He said it was good though.  I couldn’t go near him the rest of the night because of the sauerkraut/onion breath.  Hehe.  Just kidding.  We actually shared a shake for dessert.


All in all this place was super duper fun.  The entertainment was cool, the décor was awesome – you literally felt like you were outside at a drive-in and it was just a fun meal. 


How about you … Have you ever been to Sci-Fi?  A drive-in movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment