Thursday, March 26, 2015

Disney Dining Review: Tusker House at Disney's Animal Kingdom

A few weeks ago (it's been a while) we took a Disney dining outing to Animal Kingdom for breakfast at Tusker House. 


Tusker House is located in the Africa section of the park (near the safari), which is my favorite place in the park because it's so realistic - African musicians all over, amazing decor, you really feel like you are there. Anyway, we decided to give their character breakfast a try. 

Fun fact:  Even though I am a super Disney geek, I don't know my way around Animal Kingdom at all. We so rarely go there! Unacceptable! 

Anywho... The breakfast at Tusker House is a buffet (my fave) and featured everything you can imagine including some authentic African breads and dishes. It was delish! My only gripe, the lines were crazy and there were no eggs! I had to stand in two lines to get eggs and I got them from the kids section. Weird right? 

The food wasn't the only fun part of the experience, we also got to meet Jungle Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Daisy. 



Hey look!  Another Pic Monkey 3x3 collage!  I swear I am going to sit down and learn how to do something else in Pic Monkey before my free trial is up.  Promise!

All in all it was a good experience - good food and good fun out at Animal Kingdom!

How about you ... Ever eaten at Tusker House?  Are you a fan of Animal Kingdom?

No comments:

Post a Comment