Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Funny Race Photos

Hello!  Sorry I have been non-existent lately.  It's been a super busy week and I haven't had much to chat about.

I got my race photos in my email box this morning and just had to share the hilarity of them (they are always comical) with the world. 

You're welcome for the laughs...

Ready to race ... in 38 degree weather...


Michele and I in our cool hats


Running through France between mile 4 and 5...


Taking a walk break immediately after the above photo because I thought the photographers were gone.  Apparently not...


Close to the finish line!  And i just love the placement of the PROOF here.


The final push - this is where my legs felt like they were going to fall off.  As you can tell by my face.


Crossing the finish line - hooray!


And then me doing a weird "raise the roof" arm dance ... ?????




Seriously, what is that about?


DONE!  With medal...


The end.

1 comment: