Friday, March 13, 2015

It's Friday!

OMG!  Whatta week!  It has been completely bananas at work this week, and I have not had even a minute to sit down and write something that wasn’t related to insurance (my work), which is pretty lame.  Bad blogger.

But hey, it’s FRIDAY so I thought I would check in and say howdy and share some randomness, so here we go…

- Did anyone catch the Bachelor finale this week?  I caught all three hours worth (ugh, so much wasted time) on Monday night and was fine with outcome.  I really kind of wanted him to choose Becca since she was so real about her feelings - like, “hey dude, I’ve only known you for like a month so I can’t say I’m in love with you yet.”  She was realistic, but I guess he wanted to go with a sure thing in Whitney.  That’s all good, I liked her too.  And she was my friend Amanda’s pick, so she wins bragging rights until the next Bachelor comes on. 


- I have not worked out all week.  I’m not proud.  Especially since it’s hot hot hot here and I want to break out all of the tank tops. 

- I’ve worked from home all week this week (except Monday), so coming into the office today and actually showering and putting on nice clothes was welcomed.  What was not welcomed was the overwhelming smell of omelets when I walked in.  What is that about?  I am now starving.

- And PS, I am so ready to close out this week! 


Pardon my implied French.

- Last night Hubs and I went out to Downtown Disney to roam around.  We haven’t been there in ages because it’s a construction nightmare at the moment, but I was happy to see that it is really coming along.  For those who are not Disney freaks like me, they are completely remodeling and rebranding the entire Downtown Disney complex, so everything (EVERYTHING) is under construction and kind of a mess right now.  We had fun out there though, roaming around.  We were looking for a Baymax stuffed animal for Jillian because she is obsessed with him from Big Hero 6, but they don’t sell him.  What’s up with that?  Oh well, she’ll have to make do with her other million Disney plush toys.


- The weather here is perfection at the moment.  Highs in the mid 80s, lows in the 70s.  It’s Spring!  Well, not officially.  Next Friday we can officially call it Spring. We will be enjoying the Flower and Garden Festival this weekend out at Epcot for sure! 

And that’s all I’ve got for now.  I am really hoping to check in a little bit more next week.  But I think next week will continue to be bananas.  Argh. 

Have a super duper weekend!


How about you … How’s the weather where you are?   Any good weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment