Hello! It's Monday again - how did that happen? (Do I say this every Monday? I think I do.)
We had a lovely weekend, even though it was a little chilly. Weird right? It's been the upper 80s for the last 2 or 3 weeks now and this weekend we had highs in the 60s and lows in the 40s. Very strange, but not unwelcome!
So here's some random yammering for Monday morning...
- Did you notice I redesigned the blog header? I played with Pic Monkey this weekend and created that. It was a little challenging (why is there no "undo" button on Pic Monkey??!!?), but I finally got it done. Love it. Pic Monkey is just cool.
- Is anyone else super excited that Sam and Libby's are back? Does anyone remember Sam and Libby shoes (they're little ballet flats)? Back when I was in the 7th grade, Sam and Libby's were the only shoes everyone wore. I had them in like every color to match every outfit, and they were just the best. And now they're back! Target sells them, so I naturally had to buy them in all of the colors.
- I'm happy to announce that I've returned to the workout wagon again. I did T25 five days last week, in addition to my favorite Pilates workout on YouTube and an arm routine that literally makes my arms shake afterwards. And it's really easy - 10 push ups, 10 Pilates push ups (they start at the 46 second mark in that link) and 10 V push ups from Insanity - 3 times through. It's really good and takes care of that weird flabby skin by your armpit. Just saying.
- We had another successful trip to church this weekend. That's three Sundays in a row. And this girl loves it!
- I went shopping yesterday for an Easter dress and tried this on. I kind of liked it, but part of me felt like a 50's housewife in it, so I didn't buy it. (I did buy that black and white one hanging behind me though) It's super cute though. I loved the way the skirt flared out.
- There may or may not have been Wrestlemania XXXI in our house last night.
That's all for now. Hope your Monday is a good one!
How about you ... How was your weekend? Did you wear Sam and Libby's back in the day?