Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday Yammering

Hello!  It's Monday again - how did that happen?  (Do I say this every Monday?  I think I do.)

We had a lovely weekend, even though it was a little chilly.  Weird right?  It's been the upper 80s for the last 2 or 3 weeks now and this weekend we had highs in the 60s and lows in the 40s.  Very strange, but not unwelcome!  

So here's some random yammering for Monday morning...

- Did you notice I redesigned the blog header?  I played with Pic Monkey this weekend and created that.  It was a little challenging (why is there no "undo" button on Pic Monkey??!!?), but I finally got it done.  Love it.  Pic Monkey is just cool.  

- Is anyone else super excited that Sam and Libby's are back?  Does anyone remember Sam and Libby shoes (they're little ballet flats)?  Back when I was in the 7th grade, Sam and Libby's were the only shoes everyone wore.  I had them in like every color to match every outfit, and they were just the best.  And now they're back!  Target sells them, so I naturally had to buy them in all of the colors.



- I'm happy to announce that I've returned to the workout wagon again.  I did T25 five days last week, in addition to my favorite Pilates workout on YouTube and an arm routine that literally makes my arms shake afterwards.  And it's really easy - 10 push ups, 10 Pilates push ups (they start at the 46 second mark in that link) and 10 V push ups from Insanity - 3 times through.  It's really good and takes care of that weird flabby skin by your armpit.  Just saying.  

- We had another successful trip to church this weekend.  That's three Sundays in a row.  And this girl loves it!  
















- I went shopping yesterday for an Easter dress and tried this on.  I kind of liked it, but part of me felt like a 50's housewife in it, so I didn't buy it.  (I did buy that black and white one hanging behind me though)  It's super cute though.  I loved the way the skirt flared out.  



- There may or may not have been Wrestlemania XXXI in our house last night. 



That's all for now.  Hope your Monday is a good one!

How about you ... How was your weekend?  Did you wear Sam and Libby's back in the day?

1 comment:

  1. With the right shoes, black pumps, the red and black dress would work.
    We went to a sweet 16 birthday party that put my wedding to shame. I'm not kidding...this party was amazing!!!!! Best of all, it was 5 minutes from my house. Beautiful outdoor venue with various birds and peacocks, water falls, fountains, professional photographer, DJ, prize give aways. Great food too!! We had a blast. Kids and I danced all night long (not together).
    Now we are in Mesa, Arizona visiting hubs parents for a couple of days; kids are on spring break.

    ReplyDelete