Thursday, April 16, 2015

Another Stitch Fix Review

Hey there!

So a couple of Fridays ago I got my latest box of fun from Stitch Fix.  I just love getting that box at my door - although I know it's always hit or miss.  Still, it's super fun to open it up and see what's in there.

Anywho... this box had mad promise when I opened up the letter from my stylist - two tops, a dress, a pair of cropped pants and a necklace.  Here's how it went down...

I started by trying on this top.  It was sleeveless, it was colorful, it was a little flowy - I knew I was going to like it.


And I did!  Perfect top for the warmer temps in Spring and Fall.  Keep!

And if this top looks familiar, Heather got the same one in her last fix too.  I'm not sure if she kept it though.  

The next top I tried on, again, was totally my style.


You might recognize it from Easter, because I wore it to brunch.  Another hit!  Keep!

I was starting to wonder if this might be the first box where I buy everything.

Then I tried on the dress.  I wasn't crazy about the color - it's hard to see but it's black with turquoise polka dots.  It's a 41Hawthorn dress, which is the brand that I really like from other fixes, and I liked the style and length of the dress, so it had promise.  Then I tried it on.


You can't tell from the picture, but it was a tad tight in the bodice and gapped weirdly in the back.  Bummer.  Return.  I'm still on the hunt for cute dresses!  

The next item was a pair of skinny cropped pants that were so small they barely made it past my calves.  Have I mentioned I hate skinny, straight pants?  I should probably tell my Stitch Fix stylist this.  I didn't take a picture of these - you're welcome.  Return.  Oh, and they were $108!?!  I would never spend over $100 for a pair of cropped pants, that just seems crazy to me.

And the last item was a super cute yellow gold and coral long necklace that I totally would have  kept if I didn't already have one almost identical to it.  Bummer.  Pass.  

So all in all this was a good box, with a lot of potential, but the fit on some of the items just didn't work.  Ah well, you win some, you lose some.  I love the shirts I kept though and I'm sure you'll see them in steady rotation over the hot summer months!  

Yay Stitch Fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment