Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Randomness - Back in the Sunshine

Hello! I'm home from Connecticut and its the first time I've seen sunshine since Monday. Why is it always so darn dreary and cold (40s every day this week!) when I'm up there? Kind of over that.

Anywho, it's Friday, which means I have a bunch of randomness to throw at you, so here goes...

- On my way home yesterday I put my iPod on shuffle and NKOTB's “Please Don't Go Girl” played and then directly after, NSync's  “It's Gonna Be Me” played. I was in boyband  heaven.  And then later a Paula Abdul megamix came on.   Yep, I said that. Love my iPod.
  


- On Monday night I went out with my co-workers for tapas. Man it was good. I'm usually hit or miss when it comes to tapas but everything I had was excellent. As was the sangria. We went to a place called Barcelona in West Hartford. Go there if you happen to be there.


- Remember that afternoon I made my triumphant return to running? Yeah, haven't done that since. But I'm going to make that not be the case starting Monday.

- Monday I'm hitting the reset button and I'm getting my eating and exercise back under control. Because it has been out of control for too long now! And I feel crappy about that.


 I know, I know, I know....

- I finished the book I was reading on my trip. It took me like three months to read “The Borrower” (because I dabbled in it) and it took me like a week to read this book – “The Dog Park” by Laura Caldwell (it was really a dumb book, but apparently a page turner for me). Go figure. Now I'm reading a Stuart Woods "man book.”

OK, I need to go.  I have like 43 hours of work to cram in to the next 7 or so hours that I’m here in the office.  When I travel I get very little done outside of socializing with people I don’t get to see often.  It’s a tough life, I know.  So I should probably skedaddle!  Have a fab Friday and a glorious weekend!


How about you … What are you reading right now?  What are your favorite songs that pop up on your iPod when it’s on shuffle?

No comments:

Post a Comment