Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Randomness - Rambling

Friday!  Woohoo!  This week went by wicked fast, and I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing.  I feel like I need one more working day to feel all caught up.  Hate that.

Anyway, here is some randomness to kick of this Friday of fun!

- This weekend we were supposed to be taking a mini vacation out to Universal Studios to check out Harry Potter land (no we still have not seen it!), however, we had an unexpected passing of a family friend on Wednesday so we had to postpone our plans in lieu of a trip to Clearwater this weekend.  Sad. 

- The last time I was in Connecticut I hung out with two of my colleagues (separately) and both of them smelled ah-mazing.  I asked the first one, "what are you wearing?" and she said it was La Vie est Belle by Lancome, and I made a mental note to buy it, because it was delicious.  The next day I was in the office and my teammate smelled ah-mazing and I asked her what she was wearing and she said La Vie est Belle by Lancome.  How weird is that?  I think it was fate that I was meant to buy that perfume.  So, this week I bought some and now I smell ah-mazing too!  Love it!




- I said last week that I downloaded a bunch of new to me music for my newest running playlists (since I'm into that again) and one of the CDs I downloaded was Tove Lo.  I had her CD on my Spotify, but I really wanted to be able to listen to it not on shuffle (I'm weird) so I bought it.  It is SO GOOD.  Like so good.  I always wondered about the pronunciation of her name, so I Wiki'd her and it's actually pronounced "Too-Vay Loo" - I would have never guessed that.  I always say it phonetically "Tove Low", which then reminds me of Tone Loc of Wild Thing and Funky Cold Medina fame.  (weird, yes)  But I don't think I can just spout off "Too-Vay Loo" and expect anyone to understand what I'm talking about.  Why am I rambling about this?  Anyway, it's a good CD.



- Michele and I have decided to try (TRY) to sign up for the WDW 10K next Tuesday.  Remember, I tried to sign up during pass holder pre-registration and it was sold out in like 2 minutes.  We both have reminders on our calendars set up to go off right at noon when it opens, we'll see if we are successful.  I'm thinking we're not going to be and I'm going to get all mad and ranty again like last week.



Another 10K together, maybe.  Hopefully this one will be warmer!

- Speaking of running, I got my three runs of the week in this week for my Couch to 10K program.  Go me.  Now I need a race to run...in about 13 weeks.  

OK, that's all I have.  Hope your Friday is fab!  

How about you ... Any good weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment