Wednesday, April 1, 2015

It's April!

It’s APRIL! 


There’s something about April that just makes me want to plant flowers.  I might just have to do that this weekend – we are back to 80 degree temps this weekend, thank goodness.  I’ll have to soak it in real good because I’m back in Connecticut next week for work.  Brr, 40s and 50s there – no bueno. 

Because I feel like I can no longer write a substantial post on a single subject, I thought I would bullet point it out for you today.  You’re welcome.

- I started the day (and month) on the right foot with a workout.  T25 Lower Focus + this Pilates Mat workout from YouTube.   It was good stuff.  I didn’t get a chance to workout yesterday due to an early morning dentist appointment (a wonderful way to start a day), so I had to make it count today.  And I did. 

- Yesterday I had dinner all planned out.  I was going to make BBQ pulled chicken in the crock pot.  Had all my ingredients ready to go and guess who forgot to turn on the crock pot?  Yeah.  Fail.  So we ordered pizza instead.



That's what Hubs said. 

- Has anyone seen the video for Carly Rae Jepsen’s new song, “I Really Like You”?  Tom Hanks is in it.  Like, he doesn't just make a cameo, it’s all about Tom Hanks.  It was weird.  I made me think “why is Oscar winner Tom Hanks in a Carly Rae Jepsen video?”  And then, boom, Justin Bieber was in it, randomly, as a background dancer.  I was like “is that Justin Bieber?”  (BTW, can't stand that kid)  The whole thing was just weird.  But I really like the video and the song.  Or should I say “I really really really really really really liked it.” (ha)  So catchy!


Alright, I have nothing else.  Like literally, I cannot scrounge up anything else to say, so I’m just going to spare you and close this one out.  Have a wonderful Wednesday! 


How about you … Happy it’s April?  Any good April Fool’s Day pranks you have planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment