Friday, May 15, 2015

A Real Good Stitch Fix

I got my latest Stitch Fix last week and it was awesome!  

Stitch Fix, as you know, can be a little hit or miss.  Some months they totally get you, and then other months you're like "really?"  This month was a hit.  

Jillian was super excited that I got a box in the mail and wanted to help me open it.  She kept saying, "open it?" so I let her dive in.  And when she opened it up, she literally said "OOOOOOOOOHHHH!"  Which is exactly what I normally say when I open a Stitch Fix box. 



The first item I pulled out was this dress -  the Carissa Striped Fit & Flare Dress from Pixley. 




Instant love affair.  If I could marry an article of clothing it would be this dress.  It's perfection.  The fit, the cut, the color, the style - everything is perfection.  I wore it to work the other day and I felt like a million bucks.  Totally kept it.  Duh.

Next was this dress from Pixley as well - the Jakobe Chevron Print Maxi Dress.  




I love a good maxi dress.  OK, well, I don't own many maxi dresses, but I envy people who can just wear them on a normal day to the grocery store and stuff like that.  As soon as I put this dress on I knew it was going to be mine.  I loved the color, style, fit, it was super comfy and looked good.  And you can dress it up with fun jewelry or down to make it more casual.  It is a little long, but if I wear higher sandals I'm good.  Kept it, and wore it to lunch on Mother's Day last weekend!

Next was this shirt from Fun2Fun - the Mina Split Neck Blouse.


You know I love me a sleeveless, flowy top and this one did not disappoint.  It's perfect to throw on with jeans or shorts and I love the colors.  This picture doesn't really do it justice, but it's really pretty.  Keep!

Next was another flowy, sleeveless top from Skies are Blue.  I honestly thought this Stitch Fix box would be "the one" where I bought everything.  


But alas, no.  The fit of this shirt was weird.  It was way too short in the front and then the arm holes were too big.  Boo.  I liked the look and color of the top, but the fit was a no go.  Ah well.  

And don't you just love Jillian's cameo here?  Haha, that face, what is going on here?  

The last item in my box was a big tote that was super cute, but I need another large tote/purse like I need a hole in the head, so I had to send it back.  

So three out of five, not to shabby!  I absolutely loved the dresses I got this time around and sent a note to my stylist to please send more like this because they were perfection.  Hmm, I guess I'm going to have to start wearing more dresses now!  

Yay Stitch Fix!  

1 comment:

  1. if you dont mind sharing, how much do you spend, on average on stitch fix? I have read about it before, and it seems as though it could be on the pricey side (for my budget)

    ReplyDelete