Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Randomness - Travel Edition

Hi!! Sorry I have been incommunicado all week, it's been a busy one. Memorial Day weekend, friends in town, work, J in town from California, vacation prep, you name it. But now we are en route to Sanibel Island for a few days of R&R and I am super excited! Here's some randomness from the car... 

- Hence the busy schedule, my running has suffered this week and I'm not happy about it. I wanted to repeat week 5 of C210K because I wasn't quite ready to graduate from 8 min intervals to 10 min so I was going to hang at week 5 until I was ready. Unfortunately I only got one run in on Tuesday. Boo. Week 5 again next week! 

- I set my alarm on Thursday to run but I opted to give myself an early morning vacation mani instead. I never paint my nails but I thought this combo was beachy. It's the Sally Hansen gel polish, we'll see how it lasts. 


- Somehow I found the time to get a spray tan too! It almost didn't happen, but I'm so glad it did because, hello, I'm TAN! I'm never tan! It's such a fun treat!!


I know, I know, I probably don't look very tan to you, but compared to my pasty white before color, I am a bronze goddess. Really! 

Alright, that's all I've got. Off to enjoy some sun and sand! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment