Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Randomness - Short Version

It’s Friday!  This week somehow flew by.  So here’s some randomness for the day…

- I had another okay run yesterday.  As I mentioned earlier this week I tried to get back into running on Week 6 of C210K (aka 10 minute running intervals) and that didn’t go so well.  So I tried again on Thursday.  I think my intervals looked more like this – walk 5/run 8/walk 4/run 4/walk 5/run 2.5/walk 2.5, or something to that effect.  It was all over the place.  But hey, at least I did it, right?  That’s more than I can say for today…


Unfortunately no donuts today.  But I could totally go for one right now...

- Planning to run again tomorrow because I am in the midst of creating an awesome Spotify playlist to get me excited and about of bed tomorrow morning.  I’ll share it with you when it’s done.  Playlist making is really an art.  Yes? 


 Playlists are kind of my favorite thing about running.

- Is anyone watching that new show Mr. Robot on USA?  I heard from a few people (and the internet) that it was super good so I watched it on demand and got all caught up.  It’s good, but it’s a little slow.  And dark.  After watching it I feel all moody and paranoid.  It’s weird.  But good. 


And it has Christian Slater in it, which makes the 12 year old inside me all giddy (Kuffs anyone?)


I have not received an email in my work inbox in over 2 hours.  Does that mean I can go home? 

Or maybe that means I should start doing some work … I should get.  Have a super weekend! 


How about you … Anyone watching Mr. Robot?  

1 comment:

  1. My boyfriend is watching Mr. Robot. I am not paying attention to it, but the glimpses I've caught seem a little like the Matrix to me.

    ReplyDelete