Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Randomness - Anniversary Edition

Hello, happy Friday!  This week has been a little crazy - I worked some and I played some, and it was all fun.  I started typing this post at 7:30 and here it is after 3:00 and I am just now getting back to it.  Argh.

Here's some randomness for your Friday ...

- The running is still happening here.  I got three runs in this week, so I am super happy about that.  My first 5K of the season is August 15th, so I have set a goal for myself to do 5/2 intervals (5 minutes running, 2 minutes walking) for that 5K.  So this week I have been doing that.  So far so good.  5 minutes is still a little challenging for me by the third interval, but I'm working on it.  



- Today is my 15 year anniversary at the company I work for. Yikes. I don't feel old enough to have worked one place for 15 years, but I guess I am! Joking aside, I am super proud of this accomplishment and am so extremely lucky to have a job that I loooove. Rarely is there a day where I dread going to work or don't like what I'm doing during the day, so I am truly blessed for that. 



- Speaking of, I'm traveling to the work motherland next week (Connecticut) for a super fun project I'm working on. I'm shooting a training video starring ME! Haha yes! I will be playing the role of the narrator in a series of training videos - haha! It makes me laugh whenever I think about it. It's super fancy, I am shooting in front of a nifty green screen and everything. I'll be sure to share details. 

- We had super fun with my aunt in town this week. We did a bit of everything...

The Splashpad



Some Disney



Hey Three Caballeros!

The Mall Playground




It was all about Jillian this week, so we all had a blast!  

- This weekend should be a fun one - lunch out at Disney on Saturday, hanging out with friends (and kids) on Saturday and Sunday is open as of now.  Can't wait to start the weekend!

How about you ... What are your weekend plans?  Do you like/love your job?

No comments:

Post a Comment