Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Shirts!

I love new clothes.  So when I went to pick up my race packet on Friday for the Celebration of Running 5K and saw that I had not one, but two super cute shirts in there I was excited.  

As I mentioned in my last post, the logo and the race t-shirt for my 5K were really cute.  Usually race t-shirts are big, boxy, unisex t-shirts that I get in a giant size and never wear.  This race, however, had gender specific (is that the right term?) shirts.  I mean, c’mon, the ladies shirt had a cute v-neck! 


I love the color, I love how colorful the logo is, I loooove the v-neck and the fit is great.  Love this shirt!  

Also in my race packet was my Fanatic shirt.  Because I registered for the Fanatic series (6 races), I got some nice swag.  Coupons for Track Shack, a gift card to Seasons 52 and my new favorite shirt.


The Fanatic shirt is a Raw Threads bamboo shirt that is a really neat material (it’s bamboo, organic cotton and elastane).  It feels cool, and thin and I think it’s probably my favorite new shirt (did I already say that?) and I will be wearing it a lot.  

And the last shirt, I’m sure you’ve seen on people around the interwebs...


What am I looking at?

My Hungry Runner Girl  “I’m hungry because I run...I run because I’m hungry” shirt!  Love love love the style of this shirt.  It’s a tank, but it’s flowy and thin and just perfect for running or running around.  So glad I can support Janae and her awesome blog by wearing this.  

Yay shirts!  

How about you ... What’s your favorite type of running or working out top?

No comments:

Post a Comment