Monday, September 28, 2015

‘Sup?

Happy Monday!  I cannot believe it’s already the start of another week again.  Wasn’t it just Monday?

We had a fun weekend that involved a bunch of Disney including a trip out to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival with friends.  Fun!  


So here’s what’s been happening lately...

- I ran!  After lamenting last week about how I haven’t run or exercised or done anything good for my body in a long time, I finally got my butt up and got it done.  I ran twice - Wednesday (I actually wrote my Thursday post on Tuesday night) and Friday - and it was good.  I didn’t go for long (a little less than 2 miles), but I got out there and did it, and for that I’m proud.  I followed each run up with some strength routines (which I’m digging) to get a well rounded workout.  This week, I’m amping it up.


Shirt of the day - Won’t Be Stopped.

- I have a Stitch Fix coming this week, which I am really excited about.  But I also got another delivery in the mail last week...



My Walmart Beauty Box!  Don’t laugh, it’s cool.  The Fall beauty box had a bunch of cool stuff in in - like a full sized bottle of Roc Retinol Serum (which retails for $15), a John Freida Volumizing treatment, a travel sized Dove deodorant, razor and some other goodies.  All only for the $5 shipping fee.  Can’t beat free-ish stuff!

- We had a great time out at Epcot Food and Wine Festival this weekend.  We met up with some friends to see David Cook in concert (one of my favorite American Idol winners) and peruse the food/wine kiosks.  


He looks faceless.

It was so darn crowded though that we didn’t get a chance to eat much.  Fail.  Food and Wine is so much better on weeknights.  Good thing I have plans to go out there on Tuesday night!  

- And finally I just had to share this fun picture that my in laws snapped while they were hanging out with Jillian this weekend.  Hee.


Aaand that’s all I’ve got.  Hope you’re having a super Monday!

How about you ... Did you do anything cool this weekend?


1 comment:

  1. Busy weekend. Lizzy had a cross country meet, Daniel had "rock a thon" at school. Then we had black belt practice on Saturday, a birthday party saturday night, then had to drive 2.5 hours on Sunday morning to run a Spartan Sprint. AROO!!! Lizzy and I ran it with our black belt team. There were 16 of us on the course and it took some major team work to get us through it. It was over 4 miles of steep hill running and 20 obstacles. Lizzy did this with a cast on her right hand. She was my inspiration. We got her up and over a lot of the obstacles where she couldn't use her hand, and she kept us positive on the steep hills.
    We had a blast and were covered in mud when we were done. I'd do it again after my cuts and scrapes heal, but I need a lot more upper body strength training.
    Great weekend and lots of team building.

    ReplyDelete