Tuesday, September 29, 2015

This or That?

The other day I was reading Courtney’s blog and she had a fun little survey.  Since I always seem to be scrounging for things to talk about, I thought I’d try it out.  Why not, right?

This or That?

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla all the way.  I don’t like chocolate.  I know, I’m weird.

Innie or Outie?
Innie.  

Hot hot summer or snowy winter?
Since I’m a Florida gal and have extremely limited knowledge of a snowy winter I’m going to go hot hot summer.  I was born in Chicago, but we moved when I was 1.  My family visited Chicago every Christmas, so I’m definitely familiar with cold and snow, but only to visit.  I’ve never lived in a cold climate before.


I do snow on business trips only.  Hartford, Feb 2015, negative 2 degrees and like 20 inches of snow on the ground.

Save or spend?
Save.  I’m one of those annoying people who puts half of her paycheck in savings.  Cha-ching. 

Elliptical or treadmill?
Considering I haven’t been to the gym in 2 years now (OMG), I should say neither.  However, I do love the elliptical.  It’s a workout, without being awful.  Not that the treadmill is awful, but I always sort of dread it, and I always have a fear of tripping and falling off of it.  But I do like it.  How’s that for an all over the place answer?  (And BTW, all this talk about gym equipment kind of makes me want to go to the gym.)

Banana or apple?
Both.  But if I had to choose, I’d go banana.  Easier to eat.  (I can’t just bite into an apple, I have to cut it first)

Morning or night?
Morning.  I love being up in the morning when the world is quiet.  Nighttime I’m just tired.

Love or money?
Love love love.

Lip balm or lipstick?
Lipstick.  I like lip balm, but my lips need color on them.

Butt or boobs?
Um, is this asking if I like butts or boobs better?  Or is it asking if I like my butt or my boobs better?  So confusing.

Alone or with others?
It depends on the situation.  I love my alone time - which I don’t get much of anymore, so when I do I relish in it.  But it’s also kind of lonely.  I also love being around others.  So both?

Coffee or tea?
Neither.  I don’t like hot beverages.  Or the cold versions of coffee or tea.  So yeah, neither.

Straight or curly?
Straight.  I wish I was coordinated enough to curl my hair with a flat iron or a curling iron, but I’m not.  So I just go straight.  But back in the day I used to have a mad spiral perm.  All through high school and my freshman year of college.  Yes, yes I did.

Three squares or graze all day?
Well, I don’t necessarily stick to only three meals a day, so I guess my answer would be graze.

Righty or lefty?
Lefty

Beach or mountains?
Beach.  Although mountains are always so appealing to me.  But we very rarely go to the mountains. 


Sanibel Island, 2015.

Mac or PC?
Ugh, PC all the way.  I have a MacBook at home and I hate it.  I don’t understand it, it doesn’t operate like a PC, it’s confusing, it makes me mad all the time, I kind of wish I didn’t have a Mac.  Is that weird?  

Shy or outgoing?
Depends on the situation.  If I’m around people I know I’m outgoing.  If I’m alone, I’m shy.  I wish I could be outgoing all of the time, but I’m not.  

How about you ... What are  some of your answers to these?

No comments:

Post a Comment