Monday, October 5, 2015

Stitch Fix - The Full Box

It finally happened. 

I bought the whole box! 


(Old picture, I forgot to take a pic of the box) 

Have no clue what I'm talking about? I'm talking Stitch Fix

If you like, and want to keep, all five items in your Stitch Fix box, you get the elusive 25% discount. This has never happened to me before, so I'm a little excited about it. 

My Fix this month was fantastic and I really hope my stylist on this one, Barbara, stays my stylist forever more because she gets me.  Here's what I got...

Daniel Rainn Veronica Crochet Overlay Top


Please disregard my ratty boxers that I've had since college, it was late and I didn't feel like changing for pictures. 

This top looks way better in person than it does in this picture. I love the fact that it's crocheted and then has a longer shirt underneath (that way I don't have to worry about finding a tank that works underneath) - it's all one piece. Love the color, love the fit, love it all. Here's a close up of the crochet. 


Pretty. Keep! 

Pixley Hillway Tank


I love me a flowy-ish tank with interesting straps. It's hot up in here all the time so I still have time to wear the crap out of this top (I actually wore it this weekend). Great colors, great style, my kind of top. Here's the back. 


Disregard the bra straps. Keep! 

Le Lis Granada Crochet Back Panel Top 


Another sleeveless flowy-ish top!? Barbara stop it, you're spoiling me! And I love anything navy and striped right now, so this was a no brainer. And then I turned around...


I can't even.... Lace detail down the back? Love it! I actually wore this top this weekend as well and didn't want to take it off. Keep! 

Margaret M Odela Houndstooth Pencil Skirt


I specifically asked for a black pencil skirt exactly like the blue one I got last time. And she delivered. It's perfect. 


And because it's black I have a billion things to wear with it. Yay!!

Pixley Betsey Abstract Strip Fit and Flare Dress


This is the only piece I had a little hesitation about. I liked the look and the style of the dress, but it was a tad big. Could I make it work? Yeah. 

It was also the only thing holding me back from the full box discount. So I did the math and realized it was actually cheaper for me to keep the dress than to buy the four other items (no 25% discount) and send back the dress. So I kept it.   

Happy day!! I heart Stitch Fix! 

No comments:

Post a Comment