Monday, February 22, 2016

Weekend Weirdness

Aah! I totally meant to post yesterday but it just did not happen. Crazy town over here. We had a weird weekend that included a bunch of sick people (me, Jillian and then Hubs), and a healthy dose of fun. 

Jillian has been battling a cold/cough the last few days, so night time is the worst because she can barely breathe and ends up waking up hacking and coughing. Ugh, it's the worst, I feel horrible for her. Needless to say, there hasn't been much sleep happening around here. 

Friday I woke up with some sort of weird stomach bug. I felt nauseous, weak, not at all hungry (I know I'm sick when I don't want to eat), so I just laid low, worked from home and was in bed by 7:30. No joke. Partying it up over here! 

Saturday I didn't feel much better so we did a lot of lying around and I actually (finally) watched Frozen all the way through with minimal interruption. It was really good! I was always just "meh" about Frozen (I know I am the only person in the world who can say this), but watching it a couple of times this weekend has changed my mind. Jillian was into it too. She actually watched half of the movie without losing interest. Baby steps! 

Saturday night Hubs and Jillian got cabin fever so they decided to go to Epcot and have some daddy/daughter fun while I parked myself on the couch and didn't move. 


Kind of bummed I missed out on all that fun, but I knew I wouldn't be able to walk around Epcot for long without passing out or something. 

Sunday I woke up and felt great. Totally back to normal, thank goodness, so we ventured out and ran errands and whatnot. So glad I felt better because Sunday evening we had tickets to the Magic game. 



Our seats were really good, but unfortunately it wasn't a win for us. Bummer. We still had fun though. 

Unfortunately, Hubs woke up in the middle of the night with either food poisoning or a much worse version of what I had earlier in the weekend, because he was in rough shape on Monday. Oy. Needless to say there is a ridiculous amount of hand sanitizer and open windows in our house right now. 

On the up side, I felt well enough on Sunday to eke out a quick Daily Burn workout called Bikini Butt. It was only 11 minutes, but intense! My legs were shaking afterwards and I am definitely feeling it still today. On Monday, after Jillian's first full night of sleep since she got sick, I got up and did a workout called Kickboxing Interval Training. It was tough! Still loving Daily Burn! 

Here's to staying healthy!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment