Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Five - March 11

Hi there!  Happy Friday!  I’m reporting in a little later than usual, but better late than never, right?

Here’s my five for today…


Gwen Stefani
Gwen’s new song, “Make Me Like You” has been on a constant repeat in my head lately.  It’s so good and so darn catchy and she looks so beautiful on the cover of the single.  Her look changes every time I see her, but I really love this Marilyn-esque look.  So pretty.


Oh, and speaking of new music, did anyone hear the new Taylor Swift song, “New Romantics”?  Where did that come from!?!  Lovin’ that too!

Summer Weather
We have straight up summer weather going on right now in F-L-A.  It’s awesome.  Sunshine and highs in the upper 80s.  But it’s nice, no humidity upper 80s, not icky summertime humid upper 80s.  It’s glorious!  There will be lots of time spent outside this weekend, for sure!

10K
I’m so happy the weather is super warm and beautiful because tomorrow morning I will be running the Winter Park Road Race 10K.  I am super excited about it.  I love races in Winter Park and love them even more when the weather is nice. (my last race in Winter Park was frigid!)  I haven’t run since the Castaway Cay 5K last weekend on the cruise (oopsie), so I’m not expecting much, but you know that’s how I roll.  I’m really looking forward to getting out there tomorrow.  Hoping my Daily Burn workouts I’ve done this week will carry me through!

 

Taco Bell
I have been on a super huge Taco Bell kick lately.  I’m not the biggest fan of the TB menu, but Hubs wanted it one day a few weeks ago, so I just got their 3 soft tacos meal.  I forgot how yummy and delicious their plain old soft tacos are.  Since then I have craved soft tacos from the Bell like every day.  And, well, I’ve indulged more than a couple times a week since then.  No lie, no shame.  I haven’t had any at all this week (Sunday was my last offense), but I can taste them now… 


Tell me you're not hungry for a taco right now, just tell me!

L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor



True story:  The other day I was craving Twizzlers so I stopped into CVS with only one thing on my shopping list: Twizzlers (and maybe some other candy).  Then I felt silly for just walking in and buying a bunch of candy, so I was like “OK I have to buy something else to offset the candy purchase” (yes, retailers love me).  So I ended up perusing the lipstick aisle (because really you can’t have too much lipstick).  I’m a big fan of those lipsticks that claim to be 24-hour, no fade, stick to your lips forever (they never do), so I found this one that I hadn’t tried yet from L’Oreal.  I found a really pretty pale pink color that I wanted to test (I’m usually a bold color lip kind of gal) and I have to say I really like it.  It smells delicious!  I know that’s weird to say about a lipstick, but it smells really really nice.  It doesn’t really stay on my lips very long, and the color is a little too pale for my taste (but it’s a nice departure from my normal lip colors), but the smell is what is making me love this stuff.  Weird huh?


OK, that’s it.  I’m off to trudge through the rest of Friday and then enjoy a fun filled weekend outdoors!  

Oh, and don’t forget to Spring Ahead Sunday morning (ugggh).  


No comments:

Post a Comment