Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Scenes From My Phone - Vol 2

Hi! I'm back from paradise, but moving slowly. My brain isn't yet back on land, so today's post will be a phone screen shot dump of fun things I found around the interwebs. I'll get a cruise recap up soon, promise! For now, enjoy! 


This made me laugh. And I heart Becca from The Bachelor. I really hope she's the new Bachelorette.


Yes! Yes. 


I saw this and started looking for Baymax and couldn't spot him. Jillian walks over and within three seconds goes, "there's Baymax!" She's smarter than I am, for sure.


Truth. Amen. 


I might have to read this. I love me a good Bachelor tell all. Not sure if this is really a tell all, but there's probably some of that in there. 


I will almost always order cheese fries if they are on the menu. No shame.


Haha, yep. 


Yesterday was National Cereal Day, did you partake? I myself enjoyed some Golden Grahams, my fave! 

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment